CBOTB

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet Caroline

I'm a little embarrassed that it's taken me so long to post a blog about Caroline!

She's here. She's healthy. She's beautiful. We are so very blessed.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.


Caroline Sophia Berry
December 20, 2012
7lbs, 9oz. , 20 in.
 Sweet girl

 With Nissi
 And Papa John
 Already making faces for Papaw...
 Ella's ready for more big sister duties.
 Allie's not so sure...
 Daddy's really got his hands full now...3 girls!
 Always thoughtful Pappy came with gifts after watching big sisters all day.
 John John, Aunt Pepper, and Chancakes
 Some church friends...I wish I would've had a recording devise to capture the 1000 questions that cutie in purple asked me in the span of 20 minutes! So funny!
 The Smiths were in Charlotte from Greenville for the day and dropped by.
 Going home. Although I begged the hospital staff to let me stay another week or so! Round the clock help and room service...but alas, they kicked us out after 2 nights. We're on our own now.
 Sweet cheeks.
 Everyone loved Caroline's little hat. She'll grow into it soon, I'm sure!
 Daddy chest picture. Classic.
She's been such a huge blessing to our family. She fits right in and is so, so, so easy! Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay pictures!!! Thanks for sharing...I love pictures :) Haha such a cutie and I know she fits right in! Need to come see y'all again soon and go to church!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! Same size as Joshua when he was born btw. Brings back memories. Although, being number 1, he was super-fussy ;) Enjoy your precious girls!