CBOTB

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recent Readings





I've really been enjoying going to the library to check out different books for children. I solicited the help of Ingrid, one of the friendly and ever-so-knowledgeable librarians who had me laden down with 20+ books in 5 minutes flat! Ella loves the reading time, but Allie is much more engrossed in turning the light on and off than the story or the pictures. I know the time and experience is getting into her little heart, mind, and soul, though!


Knuffle Bunny & Knuffle Bunny Too Mo Willems


If You Give a Cat a Cupcake & If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
by Laura Joffe Numeroff


Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Connor

I Love My New Toy also by Mo Willems

I haven't even been through all of them, but what are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have all of these :) I am sort of a kids' book junkie!

Some faves: Leonardo the Terrible Monster, anything by David Shannon, How I Became a Pirate & Pirates Don't Change Diapers by Melinda Long (Furman Alum), Only One You . . . I could go on for days!