CBOTB

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Block Party






I just wanted to let you know that I'm serious about this no-touchy the belly thing. Today I started taking actions against unwanted outreaches.

A girl came up and looked like she was about to dribble my belly like a basketball. I pulled a Karate Kid on her and "waxed on" (or was it "waxed off"?) and gave her a look that told her to stop immediately. Yes, it was awkward, but I didn't care!

Someone else blindsighted me before this incident, though. She came from the side, and had her hand on my belly before I could chop, block, kick or spit, so I was stuck getting a Buddah rub.

But I'm getting quicker. By the time I get my defense tightened up, my belly will be replaced with a squirmy infant!
35 1/2 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, Cole! Almost there.