CBOTB

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MeMe Take 1

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
Not anyone in particular. My mom was going to name me Tara when they found out I was a girl, but Daddy had a name picked out because of some cute little girl named Nicole who was the daughter of one of his friends.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I find myself crying for various reasons...I think the last time I cried was in Pennsylvania...I cried when I was watching my aunt with her grandchildren. She was able to do so much with them, and I cried a bit at the thought that my Mom may not have that with Ella. BUT...I decided that she is going to get healed and will have the opportunity to make FlufferNutter sandwiches and make forts out of blankets in the play room.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Usually, yes. It's probably a good thing since I have a business that in many ways rides on my handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
My guilty love is salami with white American cheese. But, since that is not on my wonderful eat-clean diet, turkey and lean ham are what I usually munch on.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world. If she doesn't steal your heart, you don't have one.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I'd be a good friend to myself.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. And I don't really like people who do.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would have before I had kids. Now, I don't think so. I want to see my children grow up.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh, good question. I love me some cereal...Life, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, and lately banana nut granola with Silk vanilla soymilk. It always has to be very cold and the best way to do it was shown to me by my best friend's stepdad...ice circles. Ice circles are bowls with a little water on the bottom, put in the freezer overnight. It keeps your milk cold and your cereal yum-o!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I really should. I hear it helps keep them longer.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically-Not like I used to be, but I'm working on it. Spiritually-I believe that I could always be stronger.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cold Stone's Chocolate Peanut Butter in a Reese's covered waffle cone...shared with my hubby. I wonder how many calories are in that!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile and handshake.

15. RED OR PINK? That depends on what sort of mood I am in. I love them both, but I'm more into pink these days.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My fleeting ability to keep myself organized. I used to be so good about having a plan, a place, and a purpose for everything. Not so much anymore.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My college roomies. They were soooooo fun!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown Old Navy sweatpants, white running socks.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fruit
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Law & Order that my MIL and hubby are watching
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Macaroni & Cheese

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Nothing beats Brandon's Lacoste cologne. I also love the smell of Ella after a bath, the smell of fabric softener/clean cotton.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football!!! College football.
5. HAIR COLOR? Brown & blonde.
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Nope 20/20 vision
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Philly Cheesesteaks from Philly (all else are imposters)
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I hate scary movies
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Finding Nemo with my MIL and Ella.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Carolina Blue
.32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, definitely!
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both...from Brandon and Ella.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies...chewy, gooey, not all the way done.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Power of Praying Wife, Power of Praying Parent.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad. I've got one of those touch pads on the laptop.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch any TV last night. This sounds super spiritual, but Brandon and I had some friends over and we listened to a sermon CD and talked about God until the wee hours of the morning.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Brandon singing to Ella!
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Living-Los Angeles, CA. Vacationing-Sri Lanka.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Creative stuff...scrapbooking
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Philly.

Okay, enough about me. I tag the PB&J! C'mon sista!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love learning more about you.