CBOTB

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Ever Growing Baby Belly

I swore that I wouldn't be that mom who captures every possible thing for her first child and has virtually nothing to show for the second child. I've seen parents who have baby books for their first that look like a volume of Encyclopedia Brittanica and scrapbooks that could be published in Creating Keepsakes, and then the second kid has a few measly pictures thrown into an album.

But here I am about to have number two and I need to publicly apologize to all the moms I've secretly judged in the past because I now understand why it is so incredibly difficult to keep up! So here's my sorry attempt at capturing a few moments of this pregnancy. Allie, if you ever read this, please know that Mommy and Daddy love you very much and are sooooo excited for you to come join our family! We just forget to record it sometimes! If it's any consolation to you, I haven't even started on Ella's scrapbook yet either!

27 Weeks Preggo

31 Weeks Preggo

I'm gonna try to keep up for the last few weeks...at least enough to show a difference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful pregnant mama, Coley! Hope to see more belly shots soon. I know you're getting ready to meet that sweet Allie!

Lauren Blake said...

where is your beautiful face in those pics. I am so excited for you I didn't realize you were that far along. Text on the big day so we can pray. love you!