CBOTB

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ta Da! The first of many pics of baby Berry.


Well, here she is! 4D technology is amazing, isn't it!?

Baby Berry (yet to be named) thought that picture taking time was really fun at 18 weeks. But after a little while she got kind of sleepy and shy.

Check out those soccer legs!



It looks like it's feeding time at the zoo! She has her mommy's yawn!






No more...I'm SO over this!




She also has Mommy's nose and Daddy's lovely lips. We think she's already beautiful and are excited to see her face to face in August (or, if we're lucky, a little bit before....I wouldn't complain if she came a few days early).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeous!!! 4D ultrasound is amazing, isn't it? I can't wait to see the real thing.

Kelly said...

okay-where do i start! Ella is absolutely Berry beautiful. I love the nursery. I know she will be happy in her new home. Mom you look hot as always, it is that southern sass;. I love your prego pictures too.
Good to see you and B are doing so well back in the south. We miss you out in CA. Let's catch up soon. Love you all, Kelly