Next up in my love story is our firstborn, Ella. She is definitely a princess at heart and has grown up so quickly!
- I love Ella's heart for the Lord already. She loves to pray and read her Bible, and has a knack for remembering the stories in it. She often tells me that she sees angels flying by our car or in her room at night, and I totally believe her.
- She is an awesome snuggle bug. Every morning she loves to climb in our bed and get some snuggles before we start our day. Her favorite way to snuggle when Mom and Dad are busy is in her skivvies with a warm blanket and her new kitten, as seen here.
- She is a builder and an organizer. It is not rare for us to come into her room and see that she has organized all of her shoes, books, toys, etc...
- She is a great big sister and friend to many. She loves to remind people that "Berrys share" (a motto we have tried to
drill into her braininstill in her. Her naivete in playgroups is precious and allows her to be nice to everyone.
- She loves to dress up. Everyday. Without fail. She will have on some sort of princess dress and accessory on for some period of time. Guaranteed. Her preference these days is the Rapunzel dress her grandparents gave her for Christmas.